Payment & Shipping Terms:
oil water separators equipment,
marine oil water separator
2.5 KW Commercial Screw Pump Hydraulic Oil Water Separator 5 M3/H For School
An oily water separator (OWS) is a piece of shipboard equipment that allows a vessel's crew to separate oil from bilge water before the bilge water is discharged overboard.
Bilge water is an almost unavoidable product in ship operations. Bilge water that is generated in proximity to shipboard equipment (such as in the engine room) often contains oil and its direct discharge would result in undesirable transfer of waste oil to the marine environment. By international agreement under the MARPOL convention, most commercial vessels need to be fitted with an oily water separator to remove oil contaminants before bilge water is pumped overboard.
Marine , industrial, hospital , school etc
The oily water separator system is fully certified for IMO MEPC. 107(49). The oil water separator delivers performance well below the 15ppm IMO discharge requirement through the use of two new technologies: Intelligent Discharge Technology and Fluorescence Detection Technology.
• The system comes as a complete package, skid mounted with all necessary accessories and controls
• Easy to install and easy to operate
◦ No high speed moving parts which result in less maintenance and lower costs
◦ No delicate expensive membranes
◦ No hazardous chemicals, cleaning cycles or back-washing
◦ Fully Type Approved by Class Societies CCS , BV
◦ Achieve less than 15ppm oil content under all stringent IMO tests
◦ Simple operation requires no training for staff
.can provide customers with comprehensive after-sales service, For example, installation, commissioning, technical support, servicing and spares.
|Specification and main parameter of 15ppm bilge Separator|
|Model||Capacyty||Power(Kw)||Electric Heater Power(Kw)||Matching pumps||Power Source||L1(mm)||L2(mm)||B(mm)||H(mm)||Weight(Kg)|
Contact Person: David Liu