Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IMO:||IMO MEPC107()049||Disposal Performance:||<15ppm (by Volume)|
|Voltage:||380/440V||Certificate:||CCS BV ABS|
oil water separators equipment,
marine oil water separator
High Performance Oily Water Bilge Separator Ows With Cast Iron Body
An oily water separator (OWS) is a piece of shipboard equipment that allows a vessel's crew to separate oil from bilge water before the bilge water is discharged overboard.
Bilge water is an almost unavoidable product in ship operations. Bilge water that is generated in proximity to shipboard equipment (such as in the engine room) often contains oil and its direct discharge would result in undesirable transfer of waste oil to the marine environment. By international agreement under the MARPOL convention, most commercial vessels need to be fitted with an oily water separator to remove oil contaminants before bilge water is pumped overboard.
1) Oily water disposal capacity: 5.0m3/h
2) Disposed water oil content: <15ppm (by volume)
3) Capability of disposed liquid:
a) To separator Fuel oil at water
b) To Separate High-density residual oil at water
c) Mixtures presented to the water as emulsion, which might come from clean agents, emulsifiers, solvents of surfactants used for clean process
- Application field
1) Fitting to ships with keel being laid after 2005
2) Fitting to Power plant with Engine room, the discharge need to comply environmental regulation
3) Fitting to machining plant for the disposal of waste water
4) For water disposal at drilling platform
The oily water separator system is fully certified for IMO MEPC. 107(49). The oil water separator delivers performance well below the 15ppm IMO discharge requirement through the use of two new technologies: Intelligent Discharge Technology and Fluorescence Detection Technology.
• The system comes as a complete package, skid mounted with all necessary accessories and controls
• Easy to install and easy to operate
◦ No high speed moving parts which result in less maintenance and lower costs
◦ No delicate expensive membranes
◦ No hazardous chemicals, cleaning cycles or back-washing
◦ Fully Type Approved by Class Societies CCS , BV
◦ Achieve less than 15ppm oil content under all stringent IMO tests
◦ Simple operation requires no training for staff
.can provide customers with comprehensive after-sales service, For example, installation, commissioning, technical support, servicing and spares.
|Specification and main parameter of 15ppm bilge Separator|
|Model||Capacyty||Power(Kw)||Electric Heater Power(Kw)||Matching pumps||Power Source||L1(mm)||L2(mm)||B(mm)||H(mm)||Weight(Kg)|
Contact Person: David Liu