Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Water Pump:||Booster Pump SS304||Pretreatment System:||Sand And Carbon Filters / Softener|
|Pressure Pump:||GRUNDFOS||RO Membrane:||Filmtec,U.S.A. RO Membrane|
|Control Box:||PLC Control Box|
drinking water purifier plant,
drinking water treatment systems
Containerized plants have many advantages over built-in plant room installations:
1, Printing enterprises wastewater reuse ;
2, PCB enterprise wastewater reuse ;
3, Electroplating enterprise wastewater reuse;
4, Painting enterprise wastewater reuse ;
5, Other car washing/industries wastewater reuse ;
6,Well/underground/tap/river/ municipal water.
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to sand/carbon filter
2. Sand filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and so on
3. Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter and so on
4. Micron filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, some bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The
accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
5. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane, at least 2.0 MPA
6. RO system--RO system is the heart part of pure water plant. The RO systems are capable of removing over 99% of
ions, bacteria, particles and 98% of organics and silica, 85 % of B. simply operation and life span.
We can deliver our systems in insulated (20 or 40 ft) containers. Containerization includes all piping and fittings connected, all cables and wires connected to instrument and control cabinet. This is a “plug and play” unit supply.
The container will be mounted with one side door, one inlet/oulet (terminal point), one roof hatch, one side door and floor drainage. A sun roof can be offered on request to limit the inside temperature in the container if extreme conditions have to be considered.
The container can be air cooled on request. The Airco is a split-unit and the outdoor part will be placed next to the container.
Contact Person: Mr. David Liu